Thursday 19 September 2013

Floral Nail Art

Summer has been and gone quick! How depressing, my winter coat is in full use now.
I haven't been able to blog in a while again which is annoying. Getting back into routines at work which then ended up ruining my cuticles so I haven't even painted my nails much!

This post is a manicure I did during the summer and its one of those designs ill probably do again. When I'm having a nail art block I tend to always do a floral design, but I really like the colours I used used for the roses. Once again the base colour I used was Essie's Neo Whimsical. I just cant get over how much a love this colour!






















It was such a lovely day I figured why not take some pictures outside for once and found flowers that matched my nails!

Hope you enjoyed this post, more nails will be up soon!
x

2 comments: