Tuesday 27 August 2013

This months bargain polish finds!

So every month or so I pop into my local poundland to see if there is any decent polishes. I have to say every time I go in there I leave with at least one bottle of polish. Ive found some pretty decent brands there and this months selection was pretty impressive. I have gone to other stores in the past to see if they have any different polishes but they seem to be the same in every store. They tend to change their stock maybe every month? not too sure!

The colours you find are obviously not new season however at £1 each I have no complaints! So here are the polishes I found this month. Most of the time it tends to be the same brands but this month they had OPI shatter polishes! And I think going by the name the second pink/purple glitter shatter is from the Nicki Minaj collection which is what about a year or so old?

Opi's 'Shatter The Scales'

Opi's 'Super Bass Shatter' 

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Ware in '460 Wet Cement'

Revlon Top Speed '330 Emerald'
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Ware 400 Virtual Violet














































































So there are the polishes! If you have a local poundland defo check it out! Have you found any good polishes in there yourself? 

If you know of any other places to get polish cheap please leave a comment! As much as I love nail polish I gotta buy mine on a budget! 

Hope you all enjoyed this post and hopefully if I find any gems in there again and you guys want to see what I got I will write another post next month!

Also again I'm hosting a small giveaway on instagram Click here to go to my profile and enter!

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment