Tuesday 13 August 2013

Tudor Rose Nail Art

Yesterday I took a little trip to visit the Tower of London, So i figured why not blog about my Tudor Rose Manicure I painted a few weeks back.

I'm a little bit obsessed with the Tudor family and English history in the 16th century. SOOO random but Ive always had an interest and that random interest has led me to paint it on my nails?!

I used Essie's 'Neo Whimsical' as a base colour. I think this has to be my favourite polish at the moment. It paints on so easily and the colour is gorgeous. Its the perfect nude with pinky and purple tones for my skin colour.

The Patterns on my index, ring and baby nail were inspired by Tudor clothing and jewellery. I used blue pearlescent gems and the gold polish was Mavala's Portillo. Then I used Acrylic paints to paint the Tudor Rose on my middle finger.

























It'l be great to know what you think of this manicure and thank you to any one who enjoyed this post! 

I'm sorting out the last bits and pieces to my Etsy shop and will open very soon! I will write a blog post with all links and information to my shop! Exciting!

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment