Sunday 25 August 2013

South Park Nail Art

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been feeling under the weather this week and only painted my nails once!

This is the last of the character based nail art I have done and it is of one of my favourite shows, South Park! Again this was with a white base and painted with acrylic paints. These characters were alot easier to paint compared to the Ed, Edd n Eddy ones however I found the easier characters to paint e.g Kenny harder and managed to mess up! Go figure

So heres the Manicure. I chose my favourite characters in rather than just paint the four boys. By far the best character is Randy Marsh (Stan's dad) which is on the middle nail. Butters on my index, Cute little Ike (Kyle's Brother) and Kenny on my baby nail. I'm pretty disappointed with how he turned out. 























Overall I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! Randy defo has to be my fave! 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Hopefully my next posts will have more of the step by step pictures on them. I always forget to take photos while I'm doing my nails. Get too into the zone!

Also be sure to follow me on instagram! @jessjane07 Click here to go to my profile
I am hosting a little giveaway to celebrate the opening of my etsy shop! 

Jess x

1 comment:

  1. Haha these are awesome! I love how you didn't just choose the main characters :)

    ReplyDelete