Sunday 11 August 2013

Sonic The Hedgehog Nail Art!

Ive had such a great response and feedback on my first post as well as on twitter and instagram, I'm chuffed! Thank you to all that have taken the time out of your day to have a read! I got the taste for this now so I'm desperate to talk about my next post!

This manicure was painted a few weeks ago and yet again I was having another trip into memory lane. I obviously miss being child in the 90s.

I'm a huge video game fan and I grew up playing on Sega and Nintendo consoles mostly and now as an adult I still spend way too many hours playing Xbox. Ive been wanting to do more nail art based on games, I just gotta figure out how it'll work as a manicure. So far the 'gaming' manicures Ive done is this mani and Portal 2 a while back.

Anywho of course one of my favourite game franchise as a child was Sonic the Hedgehog and I haven't seen many manicures with these characters painted on so I thought id give it a go! I painted these on a Essie's 'Blanc' background and I used acrylic paints to paint Sonic, Knuckles and Tails. For my baby nail I put on golden rings using dotting tools.






















Overall I was happy with how it turned out. I still have some more older nail art to blog about which may be posted in the next few days!

Thank you all for your lovely feedback and I hope you enjoyed this post!

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment