Saturday 10 August 2013

First Post! Ed, Edd n Eddy Nail Art

Ahh first post! I'm pretty terrified to be honest so you will have to bare with me until i get used to all this!

I figured as I don't have many new polishes to swatch, to step back in time a few weeks and show some of my nail art. 

This was my first detailed nail art in a while and I was pretty scared with the task id given myself. I was having a nostalgia moment looking at all my old favourite Cartoon Network characters and fell back in love with Ed, Edd n Eddy. 

I just used Essie's 'blanc' as a white base so it was easier to fix any mistakes and I used acrylic paints to paint the characters. Ed on middle finger, Edd on my ring finger and Eddy on my index. I didn't want to leave my baby nail blank so i just had to add Plank! At one stage I had to completely remove Edd and start over. Nightmare!




































I somehow managed to save him, and this manicure has to be one of my personal faves.

I really hope any one who reads this post enjoyed it! I will be posting some more nail art in the next few days!

Jess x

5 comments:

  1. OMG these are sooo cute! I use to LOVE Ed Edd and Eddy!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! I've been wanting to do "Ed Edd n Eddy" (among others lol)! maybe I'll finally do them, soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa you are very talented, these are fab.
    Congrats on your first blog post.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of nail blogging! It's great fun!

    This is a great first post - and your nails are great as well! Just popped over to Instagram and liked a few things over there and followed you, now also following you on Bloglovin'

    I look forward to seeing more posts soon! If you want to check out my blog here's the link http://pinkglowsprettypolish.blogspot.co.uk

    I'm also on
    Instagram - @pinkglow13
    Twitter - @pinkglowspolish
    Facebook - /pinkglowsprettypolish

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO well done! I especially love Plank, haha <3 And yaay, I'm looking forward to your coming posts :)

    ReplyDelete