Friday 16 August 2013

Etsy Shop Open!! JessjaneNailArt

Whoohoo Finally!!

Im very excited to announce the opening of my Etsy shop! This has been a working progress for a long time and Im so excited to finally open it! Ive been working really hard for the past 5 to 6 months spending many hours painting the sets and getting the website prepared.

I will be selling hand painted nail sets to all you lovely people and any of your friends!
You can visit my page by clicking here!

Here are few of the sets I am selling. Links to the products are under the pictures!
Mint Mix And Match

Vintage Rose

Red With Pink Glitter Accent
































If you are interested I am more than happy to answer any questions on my shop!
I will be posting about some more nail art soon.

Jess x


1 comment: