Sunday 6 October 2013

Models Own 'Snowflake'

Hello all!

This is a quick manicure I did last night which I finally got to use a Models own 'snowflake'. I bought the polish last winter and had a complete mind blank on how I could use it. Since its autumn now I can use darker polishes so I teamed it up with Opi's 'Honk if you love opi'.






















The polish goes on a bit thick but plenty of the flakes came off so I only needed to do one coat. Which to be honest if I did do another coat it would have been way too lumpy. I love the colours the flakes produce and I will definitely be using this polish more in the winter months.

I hope you enjoyed this post and what are your favourite Models Own polishes?

Jess x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I always tend to go for flakies in autumn and winter too :)
    I think Models Own has some of the best chunky glitter top coats ever, with Freak Out! Being my all-time love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yeah im deffo in the mood for winter polishes now. And I agree with you on models own's glitter top coats. A collection box may have to go on my christmas list! x

      Delete