Saturday 2 November 2013

This Months Bargin Polish Haul

Hello all, Its been a while! But that hasn't stopped me buying polish!

I was pretty pleased with what I found this month. A while back I had my eye one some revlon polishes that were on sale on the website fragrance direct and I completely forgot to order them so they sold out. :( boo!

However I found them in good old poundland














The colours left to right are: Classy, Popular and Minted

Then randomly popping into Tk Maxx I found all these Deborah Lippmann polishes reduced to £8!

Colours left to right are: No More Drama, Stairway To Heaven and Lady Sings The Blues

Also in Tk Maxx I picked up my first Ciate polish in a pastel yellow called 'Loop the Loop' that was reduced to only £2!















Ill be swatching these polishes soon!
Have you found any good stores to buy polish?


Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment